McClure Solicitors - Free Will Service
Making a Will is one of the most important things that you can do to ensure that your family is taken care of when you are no longer here. With this in mind Child Rescue Nepal has partnered with McClure Solicitors to offer its supporters a free Will preparation service. Just consider making a donation for our Charity.
Why do I need a Will?
You already know that every adult should have a Will. Without a Will the law decides who inherits. With a Will you decide. With no Will it will usually take longer and cost more to wind up your estate.
Why should I do it now?
None of us knows what is around the corner. If you leave it until you need it, it will be too late. So let’s get it done.
Why should I use McClure?
There are three good reasons:
1. They have been preparing Wills since 1853 so they are good at it. They prepare thousands per annum. So you are in good hands.
2. A standard Will only states who is to benefit when you die. Their “Estate Planning Wills” ensure that your estate finishes up where you want it. Quite a difference.
3. At present McClure will prepare your Will free of charge - a service which usually costs £150 for a single client and £240 for a couple. So now you can support Child Rescue Nepal and get a good deal.
What McClure can do for you
They make your Will free of charge.
• You don’t pay.
• The Charity doesn’t pay.
• You consider a donation - all of your donation goes to Child Rescue Nepal.
• Simple as that.
Why do they do it?
• You get the Will you need.
• Child Rescue Nepal raises much needed funds.
• Over 50% of clients go on to use McClure for other services.
Child Rescue Nepal relies on voluntary donations to allow it to continue its valuable work. It doesn't matter how much you donate. Each donation may be small but lots of people have already taken up McClure's Free Will offer raising very substantial sums for charity.
Child Rescue Nepal would like to encourage all its supporters who don't already have a Will to take up this very generous offer from McClure Solicitors. In doing so, you can plan for your and your family's future, and at the same time you can support the valuable work of our Charity.
To find out more click here